Wednesday 20 August 2008

Christian Rivel eng

Christian Rivel is the vocalist of the bands Narnia, Audiovision, Modest Attraction, Divinefire & Flagship and he is also running Rivel Records, Sweden.

 

When I was 14 years old I got my personal meeting with Jesus. Ever since then it has imprinted my life. To be a Christian is not something you are just on Sundays but it’s a lifestyle and a journey that is the most exciting you can ever experience.

Many times I have been mocked because I’m a Christian, but what I experienced and still experience when God’s spirit became alive in me, I never want to trade away. In a fallen world with much violence and death I want to spread a message that lives and gives life in eternity. My call as singer and rock evangelist has given me so much that I want to share with others.

My relation with Jesus and God’s word give me a stability in the existence that nothing else can give. Of course life is not always easy but together with Jesus it’s easier to overcome the tough times. The Bible has so much rich to give in so many different levels of our lives. Although I have read some bible verses many times there still is a new light over them every time I read them and this deepens my relation with God. I hope that you through this Bible will get many exciting experiences that will give you courage to live in this world. It’s a fantastic book with a message that always stands no matter what you face.

I wish you all good in life. Take the opportunity to get to know Jesus. He, himself is the way, the truth and the life!!!

 

One of my favourite bible quotes is Psalm 23:1-3: ”The Lord is my shephard, I shall not be in want. He makes me lay down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of rightousness for his name’s sake.”

No comments: