Wednesday 20 August 2008

Herbie Langhans

The best that has happened to me!

 

I grow up in a Christian family and since I was a child I have been going to church. When I was a teenager I gave my Life to Jesus. Now I have been a Christian for more than 14 years and I must to say that it's the

best that has happened to me. Jesus helped me so many times in my life.

 

And often He showed me the ways I must go, and when I didn't know what to do He showed me. In our band history we were sometimes on that line that we didn't know what the plan with this band was. Should we go on or should we stop the band, but then there happened so many good things in our band that we thought that God didn't want us to stop the band. One of the best things in our band history is that through all the years there are several band members who have found the way to Jesus: our first drummer, one of our first guitarists, our bass player, our guitarist (Flo), they all found the way to Jesus. And that is one important thing in our history.

 

Now we have started with a band meeting (bible study for the band members with their wives) to grow also in our faith and not only in the music. We pray all the time before we start with our music practice, and also when we go on stage, we put everything in God's hands, and with his help we will go on the next 20 years. Because it's so wonderful when you see people which become Christians because they hear our music and listen to our lyrics. One day we will have a big party in heaven, and we will do our best with God's help to invite a lot of people to this party. I just want to say give your life to Jesus and then He will really: Rock your Life!

 

Herbie Langhans (Seventh Avenue)

No comments: